Hi! Sivan here, Co-Founder of Lux Unfiltered. I get asked daily about my beauty routine, which is a huge compliment and testament to Lux Unfiltered since I always wear our products!
For me, having a tan, hydrated skin, and effortless beauty makes me feel my most confident, so it’s what I base my routine and all Lux Unfiltered products on.
I switch things up if I have a shoot or event, but most of my days consist of this routine.
IN THE SHOWER
Beauty starts in the shower, so this is when I do more prep & maintenance.
- Shave - Yes, I shave daily because I can’t stand the feeling of hair on my legs. Plus, it helps my skin to look its best. I use our N°16 Opulent Shower Oil as my shaving oil and body cleanser.
- Shampoo & conditioner if I need it, but that’s only 1-2x a week. If I'm starting a new tan cycle, I exfoliate my entire body with our N°28 Exfoliating Body Polish.
Immediately after drying off, I move on to my two-minute body routine.
- Moisturize - I slather on the body cream of my dreams, our N°14 Conditioning Body Cream on every last limb.
- Tan - 2-3x per week, I apply a coat of our tanning lotion, N°32 Original Hydrating Self-Tanning Cream. If I want a deeper color, I’ll skip the N°14 since our tanning cream has a moisturizer built in.
I’ve stopped wearing foundation and mascara most days and keep things very simple.
- Rinse - I always like to rinse my face with cold water to wake the skin up & pat dry.
- Eye cream / Eye Patches - If I need to, I give myself a little under-eye massage, then follow it up with chilled eye patches when necessary.
- Tan - I skip the moisturizer and apply about 6 drops of our N°12 Bronzing Face Drops since it has hyaluronic acid. I credit these moisturizing tanning drops to not needing foundation - they might be my favorite product for the face.
- Add color - I use our N°18 Illuminating Beauty Balms to bronze, highlight, and add color. I love ‘tropics’ for adding a sheer wash of bronze, ’sunset’ on my cheekbones and nose for a flush of color, and ’salty’ under my eyebrow arch and on my cupid bow to highlight.
- Eyebrows - A non-negotiable for me! At the least, I use a clear brow gel, but I usually fill them in with a pencil.
- Finish with lips - either our N°11 Soothing Lip Tints if I want a natural swipe of color or N°15 Soothing Lip Serum if I want to go colorless.
And that’s it!